REACH has signed up the following providers as of February 11, 2013
- 4,879 priority primary care providers (136% of goal)
- 4,345 e-prescribing and quality reporting
- 1,743 achieved meaningful use
- 112 critical access/rural hospitals (90% of eligible hospitals)
- 67 e-prescribing and quality reporting
- 44 achieved meaningful use
The map displays the location of clinics/practice sites and/or hospitals that REACH is currently serving.
REACH works with primary care providers and critical access hospitals across Minnesota and North Dakota. The following client stories have appeared in the quarterly REACH newsletter.
- Chippewa County Montevideo Hospital and Medical Clinic - 25 bed hospital and its primary care clinic - working to implement effective systems for computerized physician order entry (CPOE) and e-prescribing (eRX).
- Coal Country Community Health Centers - clinics in Beulah Center and Towner, North Dakota - chose to report on diabetes/hemoglobin A1C, diabetes/hemoglobin A1C control, and diabetes/LDL management/control for quality reporting.
- Glacial Ridge Health System - a system with a 19-bed critical access, trauma hospital in Glenwood, Minnesota within Pope County, with clinics in Brooten and Glenwood - well positioned to attest to meaningful use in 2012.
- Midgarden Family Clinic - a standalone, independent family practice in Park River, North Dakota - slowing the process of EHR adoption to ensure success
- Northfield Hospital and Clinics - 37 bed hospital, with an attached long term care center, four primary care clinics, a woman's health clinic, orthopedic and fracture and other specialty clinic in Northfield, Minnesota - working to implement effective systems for CPOE and eRX.